Thursday, June 16, 2016

How Much Sleep Should I Get?



"How much?" is likely the most asked question on the topic of sleep. And it's not going to be the same for everyone.


Most of my adult life I have subscribed to the thinking that I did not need as much sleep as most other people do.  But do you see in the list above any category for "Super-important, super-busy macho man: 3-5 hours."

Since I have been diagnosed with diabetes, I have learned that sleep is very important to good health. Without a lot of success I have been trying to get more sleep, but since I have been reading this book, "Sleep Revolution," I have begun to make better progress and even have dreams again.

I had a great dream last night, but unless one writes it down right away, I wake up and just cannot remember what that cool dream was about.  Adriana says that is not uncommon, so keep a pen and pad nearby.


Closing thought. Saw this quote on a Bistro when on a walk yesterday... accidentally got a selfie!

1 comment: